Friday, May 8, 2009

Hey guys!

A lot has happened since the last time I wrote.
Team Barranquilla finally went to Barranquilla for the weekend, and we are now back in Cartegena. Our time spent in Barranquilla was a really big blessing. We had air conditioning, awesome food, american movies, free calls to the United States, and internet in our rooms. Also, at one open air we performed and shared the gospel, thirty people got saved!!!!!!!!! God is SO good. His timing is always exactly what we need! It was amazingly encouraging and awesome to hear that our work has not been in vain. Also, we recieved a letter from the Pastor in Santa Ana sharing with us how much we had effected their island for the better. It is just the right time for us to hear about the responses of seeds we have planted.

Now, we will be in Cartagena for a week, and then a week and a half in Santa Marta. We only have three weeks left in Colombia! I know God is going to do a lot in our team and the people here in Colombia. I am excited to see what is going to take place.

God is still teaching me about diligentes and perserverence. He is my constant companion and comfort when I feel alone. I´m so ready to come back home and share with everyone all that God has taught me, and shown me in this time. But until then , you are all in my prayers, and I love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hali,
    Howz it? It's Erin (Adrian and Erin from our school!). Its great to hear how things are going and all that God is using you guys to do. I can't wait to hopefully hear lots of stories when we all get back. We're thinking of you guys a lot and are praying for you! Things here are really good. Myanmar was amazing and Thailand is as well. We work the most with burmese people and like you guys, we have found people here to be SO HOSPITABLE and definitely friendly (once they push through the shyness :)

    Gotta run. We're going out for a nice dinner at a rainforest restaurant! Praying for you! p.s. thanks for the sweet letter you gave us. I can't wait to see you as well as the rest of the team soon!

    ReplyDelete