Tuesday, January 20, 2009

"A Time For Everything"

Hey guys!
Well, another week has started, and it has been great! We have a new speaker and his name is Jim Stier. His teaching style is very different from Mekeisha's, but he still has some very good topics and points. In my next blog I will give ya'll some quotes of what we have been learning about! This weekend was very relaxing and fun. We visited a non-denominational church called "Church on a Hill". It was different from what I'm use to because they had many different speakers preach. My favorite part was the worship and the coffee shop :). After church we went to play soccer, which was a lot of fun. I unfortunately am VERY out of shape...so it was a bit challenging. It is tuesday and I am still unrealistically sore from playing. As a result of realizing how out of shape I am, me and my roomates were going to get up early this morning and run, however, that plan fell through due to being SO tired! It is sunny today, and everything is green and pretty! I am enjoying it here so much, and I thank God that I have this opportunity to set aside so much time to get to know my creator!
I love you all, and I miss you.
More to come SOON...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update! I want to hear about the church & coffee shop. I love the group pictures but need more! Where's your camera?
    I love you, too!!! I need to tell you about my crazy day!

    ReplyDelete